Maylarch Asbestos Removal Division specialises in the safe removal and encapsulation of asbestos-based materials.
Since 1999, we have gained and retain a full unconditional licence to remove asbestos from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). Our clients' portfolio is very varied and ranges from NHS trusts, local government, MOD, schools, housing associations, construction & demolition contractors, and commercial businesses.
This experience has brought us a high level of expertise in working in all types of buildings, and we are particularly skilled in operating within occupied live buildings. Maylarch have been able to build safety enclosures even in the most difficult and inaccessible locations in order to safely remove asbestos materials.
Our aim is to ensure we not only meet but exceed legislative requirements.
We can provide you with:
- Emergency response
- Asbestos encapsulation
- Asbestos removal
- Asbestos decontamination
- Asbestos waste removal
- Asbestos contaminated land remediation
- Full asbestos abatement
- Mould removal and remediation
Need to speak to someone?
Asbestos Removal Divisional Manager
Tel: 01865 883829
- Over 12 years of experience covering a multitude of projects
- Worked with a number of clients and councils on framework agreements throughout the country
- ARCA - Level 4 Certificate in Asbestos Removal for Contract Managers
- ARCA Risk assessment and Plans of Work Course
- ARCA Licensed Contractor Management
- P402 British Institute of Occupational Hygienists – Bulk Surveys and Sampling
- CSCS - Managers Health & Safety Test
How you would describe Maylarch?
“A company able to offer flexible solutions in demanding situations”