Since its start in 2001, Maylarch has gained extensive experience in working on most types of property (commercial, educational, industrial, military and domestic) allowing us to provide a service to suit specific requirements throughout the UK.
We have a specialist surveying division “Maylarch Environmental Surveying” (a trading name of Maylarch Environmental Limited) who operate from the Eynsham Office; the surveying division at this office is accredited to UKAS ISO17020. All our surveyors are professionally qualified but also understand the needs and requirements of our clients, beyond a simple survey. This empathy towards the building itself has proven particularly valuable with complex and demanding projects such as listed buildings.
From the first enquiry to the delivery of the survey report, you can rely on our surveying team to supply you with an outstanding service and if necessary, advise you on the next steps available to you to help develop your asbestos management plan. (e.g.: better visibility of asbestos information throughout your organisation to encapsulation or removal of the Asbestos Containing Material (ACM).
We can provide you with:
- Call out service to sample suspect materials
- Asbestos management surveys (formally known as ‘type 2’) including material assessments
- Pre demolition / refurbishment surveys (formally known as ‘type 3’)
- Survey reports available in CD/electronic and printed formats
- The implementation of asbestos registers and logs
- Asbestos management plans that are Regulation 4 compliant
- Re-inspections of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM\'s) left in-situ
- Asbestos Consultancy
Need to speak to someone?
Surveying Divisional Manager
Tel: 01865 883829
- 14 years of experience within the asbestos and construction industry
- BOHS P402 Building Surveys and Bulk Sampling
- BOHS P404 Air Sampling of Asbestos
- BOHS P403 Asbestos Fibre Counting
- BOHS CoCA Asbestos
- IOSH Managing Safely
- CSCS Managers Health & Safety Test
How you would describe Maylarch?
“Maylarch are professional, competent, diligent, approachable, polite, compliant and expert”