Maylarch Demolition has gained extensive experience on hundreds of projects, acting as a principal or sub contractor. From brownfield sites to listed buildings, tower blocks to bungalows, schools, hospitals and factories we work closely with clients and other contractors to ensure that works are carried out using stringent safety controls and in a timely manner.
Our team is composed of fully trained and qualified Contracts Managers, Site Managers, Site Supervisors and Operatives who are very experienced and have been involved in a huge variety of demolition projects and met each challenge that was presented.
For each project, we will provide detailed method statements and comprehensive risk assessments to all parties prior to the commencement of works.
We can provide you with:
- Complete or partial demolition
- City centre demolition
- Strip out or site clearance
- Facade retention
- Void clearances
- Temporary support works
Need to speak to someone?
Demolition Divisional Manager
Tel: 01865 883829
- 25 years of experience in construction, 10 years at Maylarch
- BSc Hons Construction Management
- CSCS Managers Health & Safety Test
- Environmental Data Management
- Advanced Demolition Technology
- Member of CIOB
- P405 The British Occupational Hygiene Society – Management of Asbestos in Buildings
How you would describe Maylarch?
"We work to the highest standards and give the best customer service"